203 Main Street    Lenox, Massachusetts 01240    Phone: (413) 637-4800    innkeeper@cornellbb.com

Our Story


Just beyond the garden terrace and waterfall lies the MacDonald House. It was built in 1777 and was owned by Edward MacDonald, a Civil War veteran who co-founded the Lenox National Bank and the Lenox Water Company and was also elected as a Massachusetts State Representative. It now houses 10 guestrooms, each uniquely decorated in the colonial style. The original wide plank floor boards, original hand hewn wood work, and functional fireplaces help bring the history of this 200 plus year old home to life.

Click on a room on the floor plan to view photos of that room.

Click on a room above to view details and photos.

view the MacDonald House    view the Main House    view the Carriage House

Check Availability olive background.png